How To Install SpyHunter
Instructions on How to Download and Install SpyHunter
You’re one step closer to safely and thoroughly removing spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware from your PC. Please follow the instructions provided below to download and install SpyHunter successfully.
1. Once you’ve clicked on the download button, the file name “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” will start downloading to your computer. You can refresh this page to restart the download if needed.
2. Go where you downloaded the scanner, double-click the “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” file to open it.
3. If the “User Account Control” dialog appears, choose “Yes”.
4. Choose your preferable language and click the “OK” button to move on to the next step.
5. To proceed to the installation, click “Continue” button.
7. Click “Finish” on the last step. If the dialog box prompts you to enter information, you have the option of adding your own information or simply accept the default information that the setup program provided.
8. Once the program has completely installed, you can delete the file name “SpyHunter-Installer.exe” from the Desktop. To open “SpyHunter”, locate it on the Desktop and click on its icon; or go to the Windows “Start” menu, select “Programs” or “All Programs” and click on the “SpyHunter” icon.