“I made this just for you” pop-up Description
“I made this just for you” pop-up is a kind of very risky computer virus that pretends to be a genuine system warning. It present itself as an official alert message from Microsoft and try to trick victims in severe online scam. Well, in reality it just a piece of malware infection programmed by cyber criminals. Usually, it sneaks into the targeted computer by stealth without even users permission. Once activated, it will modify all your important browser settings and start prompting up on your browsing screen quite frequently. It show an alarming message stating that your computer has infected with several critical viruses. Moreover, it also ask you call on its toll-free helpline number in order to get technical support from experts. However, “I made this just for you” pop-up virus is completely fake and should not be trusted by users.
“I made this just for you” pop-up virus can can get inside your computing machine by using various deceptive methods such as software bundling, email scooping, clicking unknown links, network sharing, visiting porn sites and many more. Due to this particular malware infection users will experience various critical issues in their system including frequent browser crash, slow system response, boot errors, browser redirection and many more. This particular computer virus will also disable your system security measures and will make it very easier for other nasty viruses to infect as well as assault your computing machine. Therefore, it is recommended the users to remove “I made this just for you” pop-up virus as soon as possible from your Windows computer system.
How To Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up From PC
To remove “I made this just for you” pop-up from your infected computer, you have to completely remove all the hidden files and left overs associated with this infection. Keep in mind that it may have distributed its copies at different locations on your system under different names. It could be quite time taking to detect those files manually, so you can try Automatic Malware Scanner to see if it can detect those threats for you. Well, before starting the removal process users must know that manual option is quite tricky and time consuming, hence users will need essential technical expertise in order to remove “I made this just for you” pop-up using manual method. Moreover any kind of mistake or technical complication will land the users in even worst circumstances and can make your system completely unusable. However, if you have good technical skills then follow the bellow methods carefully in order to get rid of “I made this just for you” pop-up manually from your Windows PC. Manual detection can take lots of time and there is also a high probability that will delete wrong files which can damage your system.Therefore, FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR SYSTEM, we highly recommend you to choose SpyHunter’s automatic malware scanner to see if it can detect this infection on your computer.You can download the trial version of software to scan your computer. If the software detect “I made this just for you” pop-up infection on your system then only purchase the license to remove detected threats from your system.
- Download and Install the Automatic Scanner on your machine.
- Install the software on your machine.
- Click on Scan Computer Now button to start scan.
- Click Fix Threats button to remove detected threats.
Manually Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up From System
Step 1 -Start PC In Safe Mode With networking
- Click “Windows+R” keys on your keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” in Run Box and Click OK.
- Select Boot menu from system configuration box then choose Safe Boot option and click on OK button.
Step 2 – Kill “I made this just for you” pop-up Related Process from Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys simultaneously to open Task Manager.
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your computer screen.
- Now click on Process tab to see all running process in your PC. Select all malicious process and Process and click End Process option.
Step 3 – Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows PC
Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows XP System
- Click on from Start button. Now Go to the Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Windows you can see Add or Remove Programs option.
- Choose the program related to “I made this just for you” pop-up and then click Remove tab.
- Wait for the process to be end and then restart your system.
Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows Vista PC
- Click on the “Windows flag” from bottom left corner of your system screen. Now go to the Control Panel option of your PC.
- In Program section click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Here you can see the programs installed in your PC. Select “I made this just for you” pop-up and make a right click on it then select Uninstall option.
- Click on OK if confirmation is asked and wait for the process to end.
Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows 7 PC
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program option click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select the “I made this just for you” pop-up related malicious program. Finally click onto the Uninstall Tab.
Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows 8 PC
- From right corner of screen click on search option and Type Control Panel.
- In Control Panel Windows click on Uninstall a program.
- Select and Uninstall all kind of programs related to “I made this just for you” pop-up infection installed in your system.
Uninstall “I made this just for you” pop-up from Windows 10 PC
- In Start Menu search for Setting Option.
- Now go to App and Feature option from the Setting box
- Select the programs related to “I made this just for you” pop-up infection and click on Uninstall button.
Step 4 – Delete “I made this just for you” pop-up from Registry Entries
- Press Windows and R buttons together to Open Run.
- Type “regedit” in Run box and clock on OK tab.
- Select all the “I made this just for you” pop-up related malicious entries and remove them completely.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\“I made this just for you” pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = “I made this just for you” pop-up
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = “I made this just for you” pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\“I made this just for you” pop-up
Well, usually the manual removal method helps the users to remove “I made this just for you” pop-up completely. However, at times it has been seen that manual methods fails to remove this nasty threats permanently. If you are facing the same kind of situation then you should better opt for Automatic Malware Scanner to see if it can detect virus on your computer.
Step 5 – Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up From Your Browser
Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up Related Extension From Chrome
- Open your Chrome Browser and click Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
- Now go to Tools menu and select the Extension option.
- Here you can see the list of all installed extensions.
- Find and select “I made this just for you” pop-up related extension and click on Trash icon.
- Now restart your browser and enjoy web surfing.
Reset Your Browser To Default Settings
Reset Google Chrome To Default
- Open Google Chrome browser and open “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Select “Advanced Settings” option.
- Press the “Reset Settings” button finally to complete process.
Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up Extension From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools menu.
- Now select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Select Toolbar and Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and disable “I made this just for you” pop-up related extensions.
Reset IE To Default
- Open IE browser and click on “Gear” icon then choose “Internet options”.
- Now go to the “Advanced” tab and press the “Reset” button.
- Choose “Delete personal settings” and press “Reset” button.
Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up Extension From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox Browser and click Menu icon from the top right corner.
- Now Select the Add-Ons option.
- Click on the Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and remove all “I made this just for you” pop-up related extensions.
Reset Firefox To Default
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser and Click on “Menu” option then Select (?) icon.
- Now go to the the “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Then Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button and confirm.
Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge and click on “More” icon.
- Choose “Settings” option and select “Extensions”.
- Select and remove unwanted extension from your browser.
Reset Edge To Default
- Open Edge browser and click on “more icon” then select “settings”.
- Now click on the “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Tick mark “first three options” and click on “Clear” button.
Remove “I made this just for you” pop-up From Apple Safari
- Open Safari browser > Click on Safari menu > select preferences.
- Click on “Extensions” tab to list all the installed extensions.
- Find and remove malicious program completely.
Reset Safari To Default
- Open “safari” browser and Click on “Safari” menu then select “Reset Safari” option.
- Now select all your preferred options to clear and then finally click on Reset button.
Block Unwanted Pop-ups On Your Browser
Block Unwanted “I made this just for you” pop-up Popups on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and go to settings option.
- Now select the “Show advanced settings” option.
- Find out the Privacy tab and click on Content settings.
- Choose “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on Chrome menu icon from top right corner.
- Click on the Show advance setting option from the bottom on your browser.
- From the Privacy section click the check box to Enable Phishing and Malware Protection option.
Block Unwanted “I made this just for you” pop-up Popups on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools button.
- Select Pop-up Blocker and check the Turn on Pop-up Blocker option.
- Now turn on the pop-up blocker.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser in your PC.
- Select the Safety option from upper menu list.
- Now hit Report Unsafe website option to enable safe browsing.
Block Unwanted “I made this just for you” pop-up Popups on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click on menu button and choose Options.
- In the Content tab, check the “Block pop-up windows” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on menu icon from the top right corner.
- Click on Option Menu and Choose Security option.
- Click on Security option and Tick the following option.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Block Unwanted “I made this just for you” pop-up Popups on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option.
- Select “Settings” and choose “View advanced settings” option.
- Now turn ON the Block pop-ups option.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option and select settings.
- Click on Settings option and tap on View Advance Settings.
- Scroll down and turn ON “Help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Note : If you have followed all the above manual steps and still unable to remove “I made this just for you” pop-up infection then you are suggested to take professional help. You should choose a powerful malware removal tool to see if it can remove the infection from your computer.
Optional – How To Avoid Threats Like “I made this just for you” pop-up
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure. You can protect your system by paying a little bit of extra attention. You can follow some prevention tips to avoid harmful and malicious threats like “I made this just for you” pop-up.
Backup – Always keep backup of your important data. It is not sure when your system get infected by any harmful threat that will completely destroy your system and corrupt your data.
Use Firewall – It is the most important and primary security for your computer. Be sure that your firewall is activated so that it can easily block any malicious process like “I made this just for you” pop-up that try to intrude your computer.
Anti-virus Program – You must use powerful anti-virus or anti-malware protection with real time protection. Use any program that can block any malicious threat or virus and protect your system from threats in real time.
Scan USB drive – Always scan the use drive before copying the data. Most of the times, your system get infected by viruses when you insert any infected external storage device to your computer.
No Spam Emails – Try to avoid opening spam emails. Never open any spam email sent by unknown sender specially when it contains any attachment. Cyber crooks mainly uses spam email techniques to distribute threats like “I made this just for you” pop-up directly to the user’s computer.
Freeware Download – Bundled freeware programs are also one of the major way to spread malicious threats. You must not download from untrusted or insecure websites. Also choose custom installation method to avoid any harmful attachment.
Avoid Fake Update – Do not download update for your system programs from any unsafe website. Any unknown and random pop-up that ask you to download update for your system program can execute malicious codes like “I made this just for you” pop-up on your system. Always prefer official website for downloading update for any program.
Do Not Click Spam Links – When you get any unknown pop-up while browsing the Internet then do not click on it. Avoid visiting to malicious or pornographic websites as they can also inject nasty threats on your computer.